Banana Local Services
Banana ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Banana site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Banana Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Banana When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Banana Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Banana Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Banana ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Banana and a Place to Meet
The banana.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Banana
Interesting Facts About the Region of Banana in Queensland, Australia
- The region of Banana is located in the central part of Queensland, covering an area of 28,577 square kilometers.
- The name of the region comes from the Banana Creek, which was named by explorer Ludwig Leichhardt in 1844 because of the abundance of wild bananas growing along its banks.
- The economy of the region is mainly based on agriculture, with crops such as beef, cotton, grains, and horticulture being grown on the fertile soils.
- The region is also home to many natural attractions, including the Mount Scoria Conservation Park, which features a dramatic column of volcanic rock formations, and the Kroombit Tops National Park, which offers hiking trails, camping sites, and scenic views of the surrounding landscape.
- The Banana Shire Council, which governs the region, was established in 1948 and is headquartered in the town of Biloela.
- The region has a population of approximately 14,000 people, with the largest town being Biloela, followed by Moura, Taroom, and Banana.
- The Banana Festival, held annually in the town of Banana, is a major event in the region, featuring a variety of activities and entertainment for locals and visitors alike.
- The region has a rich history, with evidence of Aboriginal occupation dating back more than 40,000 years and European settlement beginning in the mid-1800s.
- The town of Biloela has a unique cultural heritage, with a significant population of immigrants from Eastern Europe, particularly Germany, who arrived in the area after World War II and made a lasting impact on the local community and economy.
- The region is known for its friendly and welcoming locals, who take pride in their natural surroundings, cultural diversity, and rural way of life.